Sunday, September 6, 2009

I made it to London

I'm at Heathrow Airport in London getting ready to board the flight to Nairobi. Before leaving for the airport my suitcase was 10 lbs overweight...a little stressful but I made it along with all of our bags through check-in. The flight was looooong to London...10 hours. Sleeping pills didn't help much plus a screaming baby who didn't sleep the entire flight. Our team spent all day walking around London and got to see some of the main sites. Fun but exhausting! My time is about to expire so I'll write more soon!

http://fromcalitokenya.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Hope said...

love you sister- that is SO cool that you walked around London today- can't wait to hear more..
hope

Stephenie Craig said...

Sister
Just wanted you to know I'm praying for you and for this trip and am following the blog so keep posting when you have time.

Love you.